Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First Steps!!!

Hi everyone i just wanted to share that my little girl has taken three steps!!! I cant believe it she just looks so tiny to be walking. We all clapped and cheered and she looked at us like we were mad!!! Cant believe they are growing up so fast
MicMic and Grace
xxx

Replies

• awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yay!!!! image we are getting cruising along furniture.. so amazing!!!! imageimage well done little grace!!!!
  • awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yay!!!! image we are getting cruising along furniture.. so amazing!!!! imageimage well done little grace!!!!
  • Well done Grace, how fast are these babies growing up! Sx
  • Well done Grace, how fast are these babies growing up! Sx
  • Well done Grace...what a clever girl! xxx
  • What a clever girl!!!!!! First october steps!

Ioan is cruising and desperate to walk but think it will be a few more weeks yet.
  • Wow, DS took 2 steps on the same day!! Nothing since though, so I think it was a bit of beginners luck!!
  • Our LO took two steps last night too, i had just changed his nappy and put his feet to the ground - i was sitting at the end of the sofa and my b/f was sitting on the armchair next to the end of the sofa and our son took 2 steps all on his own over to his dad... so proud of him & so glad we were both there to see his very first steps. He will be 10 months next week image
    Time is surely going in soo fast
    AM xx
  • Aw well done grace, I wish I could slow George down, he takes about 20 steps now then falls over and laughs (I think he thinks it's a game) It's amazing how you can't wait for them to reach these milestones and they arrive before you know it!! xx