Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could i be preg?? (also posted in Baby)

Girls
At the risk of sounding stupid could i be preg? I am on the pill - but in the rush to get out to work last fri morning i forgot to take it - then when i got home from work on Friday evening our ds was sleeping and so me and my other half made the most of a quiet half hour (as you do) and then it was only later on that i realised that i hadnt taken my pill that morning.... so i dont know if one day missing it and doing it could result in me becoming preg??
Its fine if i am - we just had planned on waiting a little while before bubs no. 2 image

Replies

• Options
    Hello
    it would be too early to tell if you're "pregnant".
    You're still within the timeframe of taking the morning after pill if you wanted to.
  • Options
    no i wouldnt do that - if i'm pregnant then it was meant to be image i'm just trying to work out if i was ovualating or not - but its hard to work out when i'm not sure when my bleed started last month - and since i was on the pill i know they dont consider them proper periods and would count your dates from before you started pill.... its a little confusing - i guess i'll have to wait and see xx
  • Options
    Did you take your pill when you did realise? I've found that if I've ever forgotten and have taken it later in the days I'm still covered (but then it depends on which pill). xx
  • Options
    like you say, looks like we will have to wait and see! image let us know!