Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thought I was past all this ...

No point for this post - just wanted to say - ha ha !!!

Ever since I had DS my periods have got shorter and shorter ( they started pretty long - 40ish days so still are around 34 ish I think). Anyway basically every month they have got a day or two shorter ... I was hoping I'd get back to say 28 days and they would regulate.

ANYWAY - had this month followed the usual pattern I'm pretty sure AF would have arrived by now. Now my mind is in overdrive thinking - OMG - could I be pregnant ????

We have decided to start trying next year as we want DS to be 2 before number 2 arrives ... but what if ... !!!!

Without being to explicit ... DH and I are normally careful but every now and then we revert back to our teenage years and use the "withdrawal" method - ha ha !

I didn't feel any different when I fell with DS so I don't expect to have many "symptoms" as such.

I'm sure AF is just sorting herself out still ... but what if .... ????

Ha ha - can you tell I'm feeling broody again !

x:lol::lol::lol:

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the full details there K :lol:

Wellllllllll, only one way to find out lovely ladyimage
    POAS!!!!! POAS!!! POAS!!!!! xx
  • Options
    No No No No No !!!

I didn't POAS with H until I was about 2 weeks late ! Ha ha !!!

Mind you - am just doing my shopping online and am very tempted to add a test to my basket ! Ha ha !

I think I'm getting far too carried away with this !!!

• Options
    I think it's probably the run of BIO new pregnancies that's making you feel like that??
    So when *should* AF be rearing her head next? x
  • Options
    I think you are probably right !

Friday ...
  • Options
    Right well if she doesn't appear then you know what you've gotta do image xx
  • Options
    POAS!!!!!!!!!!!! Dooooo ittttt!!!!!!!!!

You may be joining us expectant October mummies!!!! image

Try not to worry too much

x x x
  • Options
    Ooh POAS POAS POAS!!!
    What ever happens, will happen for a reason! image
    Good luck
    Sx
  • Options
    Ha ha ! Was obviously hormonal last night and for good reason as Auntie arrived this morning ! Quite a relief I must say - as broody as I am - I'm really not ready to go through it all again just yet ...