Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

Hello

Hello everyone. Merry christmas, hope you all had a fab day. This is me just getting my laptop up and running, its been so long since i have been on here. How are you all doing?
I love being a mum, it hasnt been without its up and downs tho. Mylie was born on the 5th of Nov weighing 9lb 2.5oz. Shes 7 weeks now (where has the time gone!) and 12lb, little chubby chops!hehe.

Hope your all well! Prob be back soon with lots of questions once i find the time.

Love Lauren and Mylie xxx

[Modified by: LaurenandMylie on 27 December 2009 15:24:15 ]

Replies

• Hi Lauren and Mylie and welcome back. Is this a new laptop, did santa bring it?
    Hope you had a good day and ur little lady sounds like she is doing really well.
    Sara and Seth xx
  • Hey Sara, yep i was a lucky girl, santa was good to me and got me my laptop!hehe. How are you and little Seth? Did you have a nice christmas? We realy loved having Mylie, she made it for us. Cant wait till next year when shes toddling about, they will be keeping us on our toes then! :lol: xxx
  • Oh gosh yes, next year will be fab, they will be into everything. Ours was good to thanks although Seth has a cold so wasnt all that happy but he is slowly on the mend now. So many pressies, cant wait for him to actually start plaing with them!
  • Awe what a shame, glad to hear he is on the mend now tho!! I know what you mean, Mylies got loads of toys alot for whens shes 6m+ but shes loving her gym and play mats just now.xx