Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

I think i can see a tooth!

Can anyone else see any teeth coming through? H has an increasing white mark on his bottom gum. Apparrantly these marks come on the side of where the teeth pop through? He has really been screaming with it the past few days, i hope it hurrys up!
D and h x

Replies

• Yep I definately can see 2 White marks on fifi's gums. She hasn't been grizzly but she's chomping on her fists constantly zo I guess there not far off image there growing up so fast ain't they.
  • Hi I can also see two white marks on the bottom of ellies gums and she also is quite grizzly at the moment.

Christine x
  • Yeah these are where teeth will appear when is anybodies guess though poor babies, Luen has now got 3 little white spots some days they dont bother him but other days they do.
    xx
  • Yup, Ava has a tooth through bless her. She's been teething since she was about 10 weeks, the last few days she's been suffering (she's not a crier though bless her, just grizzly).
    xx
  • Lexi got her first tooth a couple of weeks ago! Got a shock when I rubbed her teething gel on and she bit me cos I thought they would take ages to come through. I think her next one is causing her some trouble now though.
    xx