Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

cruising

anyone else getting cruising?? (walking along furniture) phoebe has been doing it for the past few days..

now that micmic's grace has taken first steps im thinking it wont be long until phoebe is there too!! yay!!

Replies

• Seth has started cruising too, not very confidendtly and falls on his bum alot but he LOVES standign buy furniture now and tottering along. He trys his hardest to pull himself up but doesnt always get there on his own! He doesnt crawl or sit up from laying down on his own!! I think he is doing everything backwards, will walk then learn how to sit up and crawl! Odd boy lol

Sx
  • Brody's been cruising for a while too. He loves standing up and is getting really brave now...he'll grab something and study it from all angles not realising that he's not actually holding on anymore! When he finally realises that he's standing independently a look of confustion mixed with panic crosses his face then he plonks himself down on his bum!!! I can't believe how quickly these clever October babies are growing up.

Jaimep xxx
  • SLOW, we arent getting sitting up from laying yet either.. think its as pretty tough one!!