Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

nappies

hi

just wondering about how many nappies you et through in a day? we seems to get throuh so many as soon as jake is wet he starts moaning and wont stop till we change him. i did buy reusable ones but think i will have to sell them as i dont think i would keep up with the washing lol xx

Replies

• What nappies are you using at the moment? Isabelle's in Huggies NaturalFit No.3s. I feel guilty that I don't change her enough, but she just doesn't moan or seemed bothered and she hasn't got nappy rash so always goes longer than I like. I think we prop go through 5-7 a day x
  • we seem to get throuh 10-15 a day using size 2 huggies miht have to change them. wonder if its a boy thing
  • I did go through far more nappies with James, maybe worth trying a different brand? With James Tesco baby dry were the best for him, but now he's 22 months Huggies are a better fit xx
  • I go through 5 or 6 a day per baby. Was going through loads more so went up a size from Pampers New Baby 2 to Baby Dry size 3. Made a big difference when youre changing 2 babies!!

Gemma, Ryan and Alfie 15 + 4
  • I don't go through loads tbh, if she's pooped then I change her immediately but if it's just wee I'll leave her a couple of hours. Probably about 6/7 a day. I always use lots of Sudocrem so the urine doesn't bother her & I also use Pampers Baby Dry size 3's (although am just about to move up no size 4's) x
  • Evan gets through about 5 or 6 too. He doesn't moan too much. He doesn't poop that much either to be honestimage I've been trying lots of supermarket own brands lately, and I really like Tesco's Baby Essentials. They're very reasonable in price. But we use Huggies Baby Dry too and find they're really similar.

Jx
  • Noah goes through about 5 or 6 a day too. I have to just echo ninileigh - tescos nappies are amazing. I was using pampers but they kept leaking so changed to tescos to see what they were like and they haven't leaked once! They're also half the price! Can't argue with that really!

Gemma and Noah 15+3