Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Babies weight then and now?

Hia
How much did everybodys babies weigh at birth and what are they now?
at birth dd was 5lbs 3 oz
at 21 weeks she is 15lbs 11oz!!
xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi... sounds like your LO is doing great. At birth mylie weighed 9lb 2.5oz shes 18 weeks now and 17lb 4oz. Shes quite chubby!! :lol: xx
  • Options
    hi
    my lo was 8lb11oz at birth and now at 22 weeks old he is 17lb1oz!

ashy x
  • Options
    DS was 5lb13 when he was born and he is now 23 weeks and weighing in at 16lb8.5 image
  • Options
    DD was 8lb 5oz's at birth.
    Now at 21 weeks she weighs 16lb 9oz's image x
  • Options
    Hi all,

Abi was 4lb 6oz at birth and last week, at 19 weeks 6 days weighed 13lb 5oz
  • Options
    DS was 7lbs at birth and at 21 week weighed 17lb 4oz! what a porker !! lol xx
  • Options
    Seth was 8lb 13.5oz at birth and at 21 weeks he is 18lb 7oz!! He's not fat...just big boned! lol He's actually just very tall.
  • Options
    andrew was 9lb 5 1/2 at birth and at 20 weeks is 17lb 6. He is very tall and not that fat.
  • Options
    Slow you make me laugh have you been getting the 'isnt he big' comments?? I know i have! I Ignore them now as got him measured and he is much taller than i thought. HV said as long as they height and weight are within a quarter centil its fine. H is on 75th for height and smack bang in middle of 50ths and 75th for weight. xx
  • Options
    Uum, not had Seth measured lately height wise. When he lays down next to his 16 month cousin he is as tall as her!!!!! I am 5'11.5 so he was never gonna be a short arse!! lol Must ask for him to get measured next time i see HV.
  • Options
    Charlie was 7lb born and was 17lb 2 oz when weighed last wk at 19 wks, he is very cuddly, lol!! xx
  • Options
    Evan was huge at birth, 11lb 4.5 oz, but he's putting on weight very slowly thankfully and today, at 20 weeks, he's 15lb 12.5 oz!!
  • Options
    My lo weighed 6lbs at birth and just had him weiged today (5 months today) and he's now 14lbs exactly.
  • Options
    AJ was 8lbs 14ozs at birth and weighed 20lbs at 21 weeks, that was nearly two weeks ago! He's not fat at all, just very long bless him xxx
  • Options
    Had H reweighed todauy born at 7 lbs at 23 weeks 17lbs 9.5 oz, a cuddly bear! x
  • Options
    Alfie weighed 8lb 1oz at birth. He is 22 weeks and weighs 18lb 15oz. What a porker.

Charlene and Alfie
    XX