Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

where is everybody?!

this room used to be BUZZING! i expect now that our babies are all moving about we dont have time to sit on here while they are under their playgyms!!! hehe image

how are we all??

phoebe is walking along all the furniture and its a nightmare!!!

Replies

• I'm here now! Though don't get much time during the more sociable hours of the day!

Ioan is crawling and cruising along the furniture too. Keeps you on your toes!

He's just into everything-new thing now is opening cupboards and drawers!

But all in all we're doing really well.

• HELLO (Big waves)
    I dont seem to have time anymore, and Seth isnt even crawling!!
    Proud mummy moment though, he can now sit up from laying and is soooooo close to crawling now. On all fours and rocking!
    Must try make an effort to get on more! image
    Sxx
  • how is the pregnancy going slow?! xxxx
  • Hi Ladies,
    Gosh the mornign sickness is hardwork. Not actually being sick just horrendous nausea. Its hard work making Seth his breakfast as it makes me want to throw up!! NiCE!! lol
    I've got my booking in appointment tomorrow with the MW and then an early scan on Saturday so cant wait for that! My back has about given up too!! Seth is almost crawling now and into everything so i guess it will only get harder, but well worth it in the end!! image
    Thanks for asking
    Sx
  • Hi Girls,

I'm not on here nearly as much as I'd like to be! I hope you're all well and your bubbas are okay too? I cannot believe that we are coming up to the 1 year mark... my goodness, where on earth did the time go????

Slow- wow, a booking in appointment! How exciting! I can't believe you're doing it all again, you must be so excited?! ow come you're having an early scan? Is everything okay pudding? xxx
  • Just cant wait til 12 weeks Bert666!! Far to impatient and want to know everything is ok!!
  • I'm here (just about lol!!!!!!

I've been moving house so extremely busy plus i just don't seem to get the time now to come on. DD's seriously on the move everywhere and i can barely keep up with her lol, so i tend to lurk more often than not now as i'm usually on my phone and it's a pain to type as it's touchscreen too.
    Anyhoo, we're keeping well i think - just trying to get everything sorted and a new routine!!!
    xx
  • awwwwwwwwwww! pics of the new gaff kelly! soo wanna see it!!! imageimage xxxxxx
  • I'm lurking too, Dylan has been soooo grumpy recently I've not had a chance to post. He's got a snuffly nose and more teeth coming! Just hoping he'll get better for Friday - going to my mum's for a week, cannot wait!!!! Although the thought of chasing a very active little boy round the airport fills me with dread!!!

Hope everyone is well and 1ProudMummy hope you've settled into the new house nicely and Ava is enjoying exploring her new home!!!!

x x x
  • Hi everyone,

Like most of you, I don't get on as much as I'd like. Having an almost 4 year old daughter and a 10 month old son who's crawling, walking along the furniture/walls and trying to climb the stairs everytime I blink I don't get much time to myself!

Glad you're doing well Slow, let us know how your scan goes.

It's nice to see how you're all doing, I really do miss you all sometimes!

Jaimep xxx
  • Hi everyone,

Like most of you, I don't get on as much as I'd like. Having an almost 4 year old daughter and a 10 month old son who's crawling, walking along the furniture/walls and trying to climb the stairs everytime I blink I don't get much time to myself!

Glad you're doing well Slow, let us know how your scan goes.

It's nice to see how you're all doing, I really do miss you all sometimes!

Jaimep xxx
  • I'm also here! As I'm friends with quite a few of you on FB, I still get to see what's happening!
    Isabelle is so nearly walking and can't believe she's 1 in 5 weeks today!! xx
  • Hello, I'm here too, but like most of you, I have a crawling and cruising pro... well a pro until he falls over and screams!!! Today he stood up, without pulling himself up - scary! I'm sure he'll be walking before his first birthday and then I really won't get a moment's peace!! Glad everyone is doing ok, and I'll try and type more often!!

xXx