Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

down day

sorry bit of a pointless post really.
Just having a down few days. Don't know what is wrong with me.
dd is such an easy baby but I find parts of motherhood so hard.
I am constantly worrying if I am doing the right things for her and if I am good enough. I am not a very confident person so spend most days at home and I get so fed up of being inside. At the same time I am dreading beinf full time in work in a few months!!
Just need a good moan lol.
no need to reply just wanted to write my feelings down
xx

Replies

• Hi Luc,

I know the feelings, I had a good moan yesterday and it did make me feel a bit better. Try not to worry if you are doing something DD doesnt like they will let you know soon enough. You are good enough, and everyone finds parts of motherhood hard no matter how easy / hard their babies can be so please try and not let it get you down.

I think you should try and get out more. you dont have to necessarily mix with people if you dont want but could just go to park or for walk maybe. Its ice cream weather so maybe a little treat for yourself while your at it.
    Dont think about work just yet. Concentrate on enjoying the time off you have left otherwise it will pass you by and you will have spent the last few months worrying and over thinking.

You are doing a fab job , we all doubt ourselves on occassion. hope you feel better soon. Here any time xx