Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

O/T Wedding Show UPDATED with pic of dress for 1day only!

Hey Ladies,
So who went? and who enjoyed themselves!? Did anyone get any bargains?
I got my dress for the big day! It is a Veromia Couture dress and was ??1000 down to ??395! I did try one other dress that i really liked but once i tried this one on i felt all emotional so knew it was The One! We are getting married in Italy so it really suits where we are going etc image
Let me know what you think!
Dx

[Modified by: ProjectPearson on 12 March 2010 11:50:27 ]

Replies

• hiya! i am yay! lol only got 4 months to go though eek! hehe but since im a wedding planner by trade its all in handimage im really jealous at you going to the wedding show! its brill and don't forget to haggle the prices there, be cheekyimage I've designed my own dress and my mum is making it for me! not that i don't like any out there but i wanted something special to me. If you need any help or advise i'll happily aid you if i can. I'm taking a year off of working with having libbie and our own wedding. So would be fun to just do somethings for fun image

I'm currently designing my own wedding flowers and table centrepieces image Have finished the wedding invites and they just need address and sending out.

Give us a clue what kind of dress you're looking forimage
  • Oh am SOOOooooo jealous, i got married Nov 08 and it seems so long ago, but i i loveed the excitement of picking the perfect everything. It gets me all giddy even thinking abt it. Make sure you enjoy all the planning even when it does get a touch stressful ( in my experiance late reply to invites and last minute , oh can i just add?? Argh) Book yourself a massage now and pay for it ( while you have some cash left) for the week before the wedding just to get you in the mood.What colours are you going for? xx
  • Hi i am getting married this year aswell end of July and i cant wait i am soooo excited. I have got most things done now just need to loose some weight for the wedding dress i have made nearly everything, invites, flower arrangements, place cards, well everything really lol still got loads to do making childrens boxes cant wait xxxx
  • HI

Did you get your dress? I get married in June this year, i finnally got my dress sorted got a very good sample deal in the sale a couple of months gao, i want to loooose about half a stone at least b4 the big day!
    What r u dressing the little fella up in on the day, Isabella will be in a matching bridesmaid dress xx
  • Aw i think its beautiful...the sparkly bits will be gorgeous in the sun. xx
  • awww thats gorgeous! really suits you image
  • Your dress is stunning, you will look gorgeous xxx
  • One word.....STUNNING!

• It is absolutley magical. Gorgeous, you are gonna look stunning hun
  • Thanks ladies, I absolutely love it! Ive just ordered my shoes so i can arrange for it to be taken up as im only 5ft2 so need to get a mive on then get accessorizing!
    Dx
  • haha D cringe at YAYW (I have only just gone on there and should have had a more inventive log in....keep getting recognised from here.....feels different over there talking about the position of my cervix when asking shoe advice haha)

My dress is..........

http://www.berketexbride.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http://www.berketexbride.com/acatalog/index.html&WD=sandra&SHOP= &PN=Product_Range_Sandra_270.html#aNJ07023#aNJ07023
  • Ha ha K ! The link won't work :-/ xx
  • http://www.berketexbride.com view the range then search for sandra... i think is the dress ladyk has image

lovely detailing and flattering skirt. image

Can't show my dress as its being made lol but its based on a vogue pattern.
  • Wow! Lady k who is making it for you? i still might order another b4 the day....the top of the other dress i liked is just like yours and my skirt for the one i have is a bit like yours! i need a mix of the two! i will try to get a pic so you can compare the two. I have saved a still shot from a video onto a word doc but cant do it as a pic...:-/ xx