Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

Hi everyone.

Hi October mummies and babies.

I haven't been on BE for ages but missed you all so thought I'd pop in and say hello. How's everyone doing and what are our October babies up to? I hope you're all well.

Brody is so big now and doesn't stay still for a minute (a big reason why I haven't been on here for ages...I don't get much free time)!

I really am going to try and make the effort to pop in more regularly so I'll hopefully be chatting to you all again soon.

Jaimep & Brody xxx:\)

Replies

• Hello lovely lady and baby!
    Its nice to have you back!
    Well Seth isnt doing a lot yet! He sits unaided confidently and loves to stand up against things showing off but cant actually get there himself!! Still no teeth although one is half there and ready to pop, wish it would as he is mega grumpy and not eating! image
    Hope to catch up with you again soon
    Sx
  • Hi, good to see you again! Well DS is also not moving yet. He sometimes does a slow bum shuffle to get to something he shouldn't have, but whenever he tries to crawl, he gets a leg stuck and just cries!! We now have 5 teeth, so have had lots of sleepless nights! He loves standing and side stepping too, he can't wait to get walking!!

Glad Brody is doing well!

WW xXx
  • Hi ladies,

Glad you two (and little ones) are doing good.

Brody's started crawling in the past week or so and is everywhere...usually to the nearest upright thing so that he can stand himself up and coast around the room! Before he could crawl he did an impressive commando roll to get where he wanted to be!!! He hasn't got any teeth yet, I can see a couple under the surface but they're not quite ready to break through but his bite is feeling much harder so I don't think they'll be long.

It's nice to hear how other October babies are doing.

Jaimep xx:\)
  • hey jaimep image dont think we have met! im lucy and i have a dd called phoebe, she is also crusing on EVERYTHING. i cant stand still for 2 mins without her climbing my leg!! she has just got a little tooth pop through in the last week. it caused us ALOT of grief so dont hope for them too soon! lol
  • HELlLLLLOO!!!!!!!!
    Hope you're doing well, stranger!!!!!
    We're good thanks, Ava's been crawling for a while now and is cruising too - can take steps so don't think it'll be long and she'll be walking! Eeeek!!
    Please do come back more often huni xx
  • Well hello there. I know how you feel about time, i dont get to come on here much either. I am pleased Brody is doing well.
    Alfie is doing great, crawling about everywhere and standing up and cruising around the furniture. We have also got a push along walker that he has been using for a while but seemed to go faster than him but in the last couple of days he has got the hang of it now and walk about all over the place. He has his two bottom teeth and two top ones but they have come through in a strange order and the top middle ones haven't come through yet but the next two out have.

I am pleased all the other babies are doing well too. XX
  • It's lovely to hear your updates ladies. Nice to "meet" you Lucy and hello again (((waves))) Kelly, Charlene and my bump buddy (raviolig). Glad the October babies are all coming on so well; isn't it funny how they all have their own special little ways? I can't believe how quickly the time is passing...Brody will be 1, 3 months today; it's actually scaring me!!!

It's lovely to be back!

Jaimep xxx