Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Screaming during feeds

Hi lovely ladies

Seth has started screaming during feeds, he did it a while ago and i changed teat size which seemed to help but couple of weeks ago its started again. Hes drinking 7-8oz per feed and is on comfort milk with VF teats.

If i try to wind him half way through he screams the house down, so i let him drink the whole bottle then he screams at the end and has started being sick at the end (which i'm guessing is down to his downing so much in one go)

Any suggestions why he's doing this?

Please help :\(
Sx

Replies

• Options
    Aww poor you and Seth
    Do you think he is uncomfatable when feeding? Luen is like this sometimes when i stop to wind him so more often than not we dont wind him lol.
    Just had a thought think i read on your fb page something about you giving him hungry baby milk, i know when i tried Luen on this it made him very constipated and not happy for few days this why i never tried it again as he was in so much pain- could this be the reason for him moaning as he feeling bit bunged up??
    xxx