Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally! slept through 3 nights in a row. :)

Just had to say that my LO is 7 months old this week and he has slept through the last 3 nights in a row. (7pm until 6.45am)

Before that no 2 nights were the same and he would maybe sleep until 5.30am or be up at 1am. I could never tell. I was only giving some water and then some milk but only 2 oz, which we had reduced slowly.

He will probably be up tonight now! But just glad to know that he can do it.

I have changed 3 things this week.

we have changed to Hipp follow on milk.
He now goes to bed in a 1 tog bag with a vest and long sleeve vest on ( his room has been 18ish degrees all night)
And we started on some finger foods as snacks this week too.
Not sure if any of this has made a difference or not but thought i'd share. I just hope it continues.

Replies

• Options
    Yay that is fantastic hun. Hope he a good boy and continues the progress tonight!
    Sx
  • Options
    Wow that's brilliant!!! Well done, here's hoping for another good night!! x
  • Options
    he did it again, I'm getting used to this. image
  • Options
    If you're anything like me you wont believe it until he's done it for about a month!!! I woke up every night for over a week waiting for S to wake up then eventually i learnt to relax and just sleep!! lol
    Sx image
  • Options
    Yey well done, long may it last xx
  • Options
    Yeah, I keep waking up and lying listening for a while. On Mon night I got a scare because I got up about 2am and looked in and he was sleeping on his side! Gently turned him back and he kept sleeping. image Really hope he's still doing this in a month!!
  • Options
    lucky nessie! image