Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

sleeping

Hi

just wondering how your LO sleep. Jake has taken to sleeping on his front, although he hates it during the day lol he wont crawl. Do your LO still stay on their backs or they little wrigglers like Jake? Dont think we will evere be able to get a duvet. Still bit worried about Jake on his front though shoudl i be?

xxx

Replies

• DD sleeps on her front, or curled in a ball, or with her legs over her head :lol: !!!!!!!!
    I wouldn't worry, if he can get himself into a position then he can get himself back out of it xx
  • Seth sleeps in the most interesting positions. KNow idea how he'll get on with a duvet as he never sits still. I sometimes think he sleeps sat up as when i go into him and he'sjust woken up he's sat upright! lol Sx
  • Dylan sleeps in the oddest positions too, always on his front but normally with his bum right up in the air. I put him down on his side to go to sleep as he turns straight away anyway and he is usually all snuggly and sleep from him boobie feed i feel bad disturbing him!
  • i really wouldnt worry about him sleeping on his front at this age!!

where phoebe was so small the health visitor actually advised me to put her on her front from birth so she had slept on her front ever since!
  • I wouldn't worry about the front thing, AJ has slept on his front from about 2 weeks as he hated sleeping on his back, we didn't stress about it, its what he wanted bless him. He also travels all over the cot at night, head to the top, sideways, twists round and heads the other way lol I just wish he'd sleep through! Still wakes in the night crying out, not for food or dummy but just wants a cuddle then sleeps again. Still up at 5 bloody 30 though argh xxx
  • H doesn't sleep in one position - he moves about so much - we can find him on his front, back, side, spread eagle, curled in a ball, squashed down one end of his cot .... you get the idea ! image