Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Adverts

Whilst we are on the topic of annoying things...which adverts on tv really annoy you?!?

The Febreeze one really annoys me...its the girl who comes into the room and says "mmm....FRESHHHH" who gets to me!

The ribena advert song stays in my head all day.

BUT, I love to new John Lewis advert, I think the song is beautiful.

So ladies...which ones get to you?!?!

Replies

• Ribena one is really catchy and the song stays in my head too. I dont think I can think of any really annoying ones. The John Lewis one tickles me. Someone pointed out when they walk behind the bush he is taller than her and a foot shorter the other side lol. Great song though x
  • Oh the 'We Buy Any Car' one, damn tune sticks in my head all day. Plus the GoCompare ones, urgh!

AJ's fave one is the DirectLine ads, whatever he's doing wherever he is, if that comes on he stops what he's doing and watches it, funny little man. He's even stopped dead in the middle of crying to watch it then when it stoppped he started up again! xxx
  • Both Isabelle and James stop for the Direct Line advert lol!

Any of the insurance adverts are soooooo annoying! Oh and the double glazing one with YOU BUY ONE YOU GET ONE FREE aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xx
  • OMG Ava loves the Direct Line one too - even laughs at it, strange girl!! And she likes the one for Krave cereal too?!?

Yep the "we buy any car dot com" stays in my head allllllll bloody day long!!!

My favourite is the John Lewis one and I love the song that goes with it, lovely xx
  • afpmsl, the "mmm fresh" annoys me too!! and i cringe at all the adverts you have said, gocompare, the bogof windows.. i cant actually think of any more but there are loads, i know it!!

bring back the old classics like shake n vac!! lol im sure i read in the paper that jedward were doing a remkake?!
  • the we buy any car annoys me too!! That song sticks in my head and I even find I am singing it to dd!!
    xx
  • Oh Compare the Meerkat .com. DH thinks it hilarious, annoys the crap out of me! Simples!
  • ooh now, one that doesnt annoy but that i currently LOVE is the anchor butter advert, with the cows. IT is so cool!!
  • Direct line must have a hidden message for babies, it hypnotises George whenever he watches it!! xx
  • John Lewis one makes me so emotional, must be the song!!! It's by Fyfe Dangerfield and called She's always a Woman to me.

We buy any car.com aggggggghhh!!!
  • Think I'll contact Direct Line and tell them they could tap into babies minds lol if only they could buy their product! xxx