Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Uum well............

Hello Ladies,

I have a little bit of news. I got a BFP this afternoon on a HPT! Oh i love the lingo!! lol

It is VERY early days and i think i am in shock still but i thought you ought to be the first to know!!!

I think i am on 9 DPO too so i know things can all go wrong but i got my BFP with ds at 9 too and things went well so there is hope! image

Due in April if all goes to plan!

Will keep you posted as things progress!!!

Sxx
p.s. its not by any means common knowledge so please dont mention anything on FB yet!! Thanks image

Replies

• ohhh, fab news hun. Hope all goes well for you xx
  • CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!! I'm so excited for you!! xxxxxxx
  • Eeeee I've had a HUGE grin on my face allllll day hehehe!!!
    You know how thrilled I am for you lovely lady.

Wishing you all the best xxxxxx
  • CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so pleased and excited for you. Fingers and everything crossed that it will all go well for you. Roll on April!

Jaimep xxx
  • wow fantastic hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have my fingers and toes crossed for a h&h 9mths. Over the moon for you.
    Seems ages ago since we were using that lingo!
  • thats brilliant news! congratulations! what date in april you due? i might be joining you....

ashy xx
  • WOW!!!!! I'm so pleased for you!! Huge congratulations! Hope everything goes smoothly, and I will now be keeping a nosy eye on DIApril!! xxx
  • Omg, huge congratulations huni!!!
    Just saw kellys status on fb which alerted me to something going on lol
    Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you

xxx
  • Woo hoo! What brillint news!! Now Kelly's facebook status makes sense... at first I thought it was about your new bike lol!! Hope you have a good 9 months xXx
  • Oh - fantastic news sweetie !!! So so happy for you ! Fingers crossed all goes perfectly xxx
  • Aww thanks ladies,
    Well if i go from the first day of my last AF i'm due 6th April but i oV really late so i think it will be later. Guess i'll find out soon enough!!
    Just keeping finges and toes crossed now that all is good.
    Did another test this mornign adn a BFP again!!
    Sx
  • oh my god that was quick!!!! congratulations!!!!! i hope to see you in "pregnancy" and "due in" forums soon! i test on the 20th august image

would be lovely to do it together!! image
  • WHOOP WHOOP!!!! Wow S that is fab news, many many congrats to you all!!

(I was the same as Kerrie- I knew something was going on from Kels FB post! hehe!!) xxximage
  • Just thought tho... you better not abandon us for a new 'due in' forum lady or there'll be trouble! xxx;\)
  • Cngrts! Such Xlent nws!! OMG 2 ur BFP on d HTP!
    Actually, I honestly never found out what all the lingo meant.. but I'm kind of guessing your pregnant after trying?!! Oh I get broody. How exciting for you!
  • Oh i am not going anywhere Bert666!! lol I keep popping into April but still doesnt feel real!!
  • wait til i am there with you slow!! not long hopefully! image (bet i end up in DIM!)

DIO will always be our home though!!
  • Congratulations honey, fab news. You must be over the moon! Haven;t been on all weekend BUT saw Kelly's status on fb and did wonder. YAY!!!! All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months.

x x x
  • Woo!!!!! How exciting. I am sooooooooooooooo pleased for you. A huge congratulations. XXXXXXXX
  • wow!!! slow!!! im soooo pleased for u!! congratulations!!!!!! image xxx