Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Peterborough meetup!

Hey ladies,
I know Lincoln is to north for some of you and Peterborough to South so how about we do one at each.
I am fortunate that only live an hour from both so could do both!!!

Who's up for a P'boro meet then at Kiddicare i guess?

Sxx

Replies

• I could do Peterborough-haven't been to kiddiecare either so may have to do some retail therepy!
  • I could do Peterborough...about an hour away. Not sure I have the funds for Kiddicare though! lol! Spent nearly ??400 in there last time I went on 2 highchairs and an 'occasional' double buggy!
  • Yay, i can do peterborough image
    Can't wait!!

xxx
  • I know I don't come on here much but I live in Peterborough so would love to come to the meet up! Are there any more details yet?

xx
  • oh i cant come image im all the way over the solent on the isle of wight!!!
  • Ok there are a few of us now for the Kiddicare P'boro meet up. Anyone got any dates in mind of when they can/can't do?
    Sx
  • I'm pretty flexible. No particular dates that I can't do-that i can think of at the moment but will up date if that changes.
  • OK, complete random date pulled out of the hat but......how about 20th April?
    If that date is no good please suggest another anyone!
    Sx
  • God i'm so useless with replying at the moment! :\(

I'm not to fussed when it's arranged for, i'm pretty easy going with dates. How about May time?

• OK then May 10th? Any good for u lovely mummies?
  • May 10th would be good for me!!
  • EmilyHenryandIsabelle, i live in just outside Spalding so not far from you. Hows the 10th May then, Kiddicare still ok? What time is good for everyone? Afternoon is good for me as Seth is most awake then!! lol
  • Ahh i will be away on the 10th of may but back that week! So would be a shame to miss meeting up with the mummies and babies, but if no other date available then i hope you all have lovely day! Oh and if you do another day i cant do mondays as i work xx
  • We can do another day Lucy, that was just plucked from the sky. Suggest a date and we can go from there!!
  • p.s i cant do Fridays.
  • So it's either tue, wed or thur then. If afternoons are better then i will have trouble with collecting son from school. Maybe half term week?

How about beginning of June, say the 1st?. Think thats a tue...

• Well i could do mornings, i guess it depends on people who are travelling a way, it'll only take me 30-45mins. June 1st fab with me tho
  • Well that day is my birthday yeah and it the big 30 now i have no plans for the day so would say it great but maybe my lovely hubby is planning a surprise??? morning sounds good but we not usually dressed etc until 930 so an hour after that would be best for me!! xx
  • How about 3rd June then ladies?