Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

Introducing myself -- again

Hiya, image I don't think any of you will remember, but I introduced myself a while ago, But I only managed to make a couple of posts before my laptop broke. I've been using the iphone in between but its so hard to get on there....

Sooo anyways, my name is Danielle, with a beautiful daughter named Lola, who was 8 months old last friday. She was due 29th September, born 12 days late on the 11th October, after a 79 hour Labour....(worth every second of pain).

So once again, Lola and I are waving madly and hoping you'll accept us once again.
Danielle and Lola xxx image

Replies

• Hello again and welcome, grace will be 8months on the 22nd they are growing up so fast xxx
  • Hello, I'm also back after a while! Not had internet access for a while but we are back online now. Looking forward to chatting to you all again x
  • Hello again!! My LO was born on the 11th too, he was due on the 2nd so 9 days late!!
    I cant believe they are over 8 months now, it has flown by!
    Sx
  • It really has flown by hasnt it. When everyone said to me, they grow so fast...I thought oh how cliche lol, but I can't help saying it to everyone else now haha. This year hasnt definetely gone the quickest I would say....but that may be because my pregnancy draggggged so much last year it felt like the longest I've ever had lol xx