Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr HELP

Evening ladies,

Ooh feedin my little man is getting so hard. He is just constantly blowing raspberries when i try and feed him, i tell him NO really firmly and keep a straight angry face and he just grins and does it more. I then take away the food and ignore him and he carries on! HELP! He did it before but stopped it for a while now he's started up again and its been going on for over a week now. He wont eat breakfast (well only 2 spoonfuls max) and now every meal is going like this.

He is driving me insane!

Sx

Replies

• Hi,
    How about a few days of finger fods? As they aren't as sloppy, he won't get the same raspberry effect and he might move on??

Just a thought!

Good luck xXx
  • Just a quick one (I'll email you tmrw) but how about giving him his own spoon when you're feeding him? When DD's going through her blowing raspberries stage I do this and it distracts her nicely!!
    He's probably just seeing it as a game hun atm, they're such funny creatures these babies!!

You could give the finger foods a whirl too for a few days.
    xx
  • I gave him cheese on toast for breakfast and he ate that no bother! Might have to do that for a few days and see how it goes. Thanks girls. x
  • Hi Sloq, was gonna suggest more finger foods . Sounds likeits working. g=fingers crossed x
  • apologies for spelling, was speed typing and am crap x
  • lol blue star!!! i understood what you meant!!
  • How are the finger foods working out? XX