Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

not eating

phoebe is on food strike today! do you think its the heat? she just seems to want to blow raspberries and the food goes everywhere! is it teething?? she has been really grumpy today and doing a different, louder, blood curdling screech!

anyone else going thru all this?

Replies

• my wee man is like this yesterday and today he has only taken one solid feed each day and he is on 3 a day. HE is also grumpy and hasn't been sleeping well it was so hot over weekend, it was 27 in our bedroom on sat nite wtih 2 windows open. I thought he might have a touch of hayfever as his eyes were runny but i think more than anything it is the sudden changes in weather.
  • Ava's been the same the last few days hun, although today she picked up a bit but went completely off milk! Even went to bed with NO milk at all! So unlike her!!!
    I've put it down to teething + the intense heat xx
  • thanks girls- its horrible!! has ava got teeth yet kelly?
  • Nope, still bloomin gummy grrrrr!!!!
  • Ioan's gone through a few off days in the heat too, just wanted his milk.

He's gummy to Kelly! Think it will seem strange when he does get teeth.
  • Same here - all ds wanted when it was hot was milk and more milk! Sleep went really down hill too. Things are getting better now though (phew!!)