Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi Ladies

Hi Ladies, just thought i'd re-introduce myself! I was on here last year as Mummy*em, I'm now back with a new name (can't log on as that no more for some reason so had to re-register) I hope you are all doing well and that LO's are coming along great. My little boy George is my little star!

Still very early days too but we got a BFP recently and hopefully are expecting baby No 2 in Early May, not common knowledge as yet but too excited to keep it to myself!!

Hope to keep in touch now.
Emma xx

[Modified by: DeansWife on 30 August 2010 10:08:02 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi Deans wife, welcome back to BIO. Congrats on your BFP , how are you feeling? There are a few girls here expecting again. Must admit I am very jealous lol x
  • Options
    Hi ALL

Im new to this, i do have a daughter but she is 14 and to be honest, a bit scared of doing all again, lol,

anyway love the support of ppl on this page and just hoping all goes well, im 14 +6 days

nice to meet ya

Donna
  • Options
    hey deans wife image im expecting baby number 2 too, got my bfp yesterday so about the same time! image

donna, i think you might be on the wrong bit of forum sweetheart??
  • Options
    Hello and welcome back, i am expecting #2 in April so there are a few of us now that are going through Preg and a little one to look after!!!
    Sx
  • Options
    Hi welcome back congratulations on your bfp wishing you a H+H 9 months
    xxx