Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09

Watery poo all wkend

Hi Ladies was wondering if any1 else's lo's as had this problem and what should I do???? My daughters been really happy and seems perfectly normal apart from not wanting to finish her feeds (she's on formula) maybe only taking half and having very watery poo's she's already done 4 today. I've been giving her some cooled boiled water in between feeds as I've always done,any ideas mummys????

Replies

• I would say if this is not like her normal poos and nothing changed then it could maybe be that she could be teething, are her cheeks red? Is she chewing on toys/ or her hand or dribbling lots these all classic teething signs and nothing to worry about, if you dont think it teething it maybe that she has upste tummy but i would've thought she have slight temp with this as well.
    Hope she is ok xx
  • Just read a reply on another post and think that your lo watery poos will because she teething. I use astons and parsons powder on Luen when he really grizzly and bonjela occasionally but he hates bonjela
    xx
  • Didn't want to R&R but yes, my DD went through a phase of doing the same and it's to do with her teeth.
    Second Lucy and i give her Ashton & Parsons which also settles their tummy so try that.
    If it continues & you're concerned then i would mention it to your HV - i did a few weeks back but she just said was teething lol :lol:
    xx
  • Thankyou for your replys I googled her symptoms and that came up with teething as well image panic over for the time being anyways lol I thought I was doing something wrong. Thankyou again