Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Rolling over

Is anyones LO not rolling over? H is 16 weeks so i think back in the middle of the time frame for starting but can only do it as far as his left side but cant get to his bell and only without his nappy on! what age did your los startr rolling over? x

Replies

• Hiya, I'm Cassie and my baby girl Lexie is 16 weeks too and hasn't rolled right over yet either. I'm not really sure what I should be doing to try and encourage or teach her to do it though! xx
  • Hi Grace has not rolled over yet she is 14 weeks today. She is showing no signs of wanting to and is at her happiest when just laying on the floor and being amused. I guess they will just do it when they are ready and probably give us the shock of our lives when we turn around one day!!!
  • Nope DD isn't rolling over yet. She's showing signs of it but not properly doing it. I think babies will do it in their own time really, I have been like "moving" her onto her side but she just thinks I'm playing at laughs at me!!!
    She's 15 weeks on Saturday.
    I'm not concerned, she can hold her head up lovely and her back is strong.

They'll surprise us one day when our backs are turned :lol: xxx
  • Dylan rolled over, from tummy to his back, at 11 and a half weeks old, gave himself (and me) such a shock by doing it though! He doesn't do it every time he is on his tummy but quite often now!

[Modified by: honeyboo on January 28, 2010 11:12 AM]

• hi there my twins are 15 weeks tomorrow and are showing no sign of rolling over my eldest little who is 2 didnt roll over for a very long time he was actually crawling before he decided he'd roll over!
    MummyD
    x x x
  • Hi there,
    Seth rolls onto his side and kicks his leg nearly over his head but not onto his belly yet. When i put him on his belly he gets so frustrated as he wants to be off but gets grounded with his belly!!!
    Bless him
    Sx
  • Hi there,
    Seth rolls onto his side and kicks his leg nearly over his head but not onto his belly yet. When i put him on his belly he gets so frustrated as he wants to be off but gets grounded with his belly!!!
    Bless him
    Sx
  • Ioan's not really showing any signs that he wants to roll. Try not to worry they will do it in their own time.

k & I (15wks+6)
  • Ayda is 16 wks and shes not rolling over yet, shes showing signs but her arms get in the way, she too gets very frustrated on her front unless i put a toy in front of her then shes ok for about 5 mins then cops!! lmao!!

xx
  • my twins are 18 weeks old, born in sept, but i still come on here since this is where i was all way through pregnancy,. max is almost there with rolling over, he gets rights over, but his arm gets in the way, he gets so frustrated bless him. however, ben hasnt even tried to roll!! x
  • Littlemiss, AJ's arm gets in the way to lol

He was 16 weeks Thursday, he strains so hard and plants his head 180 degrees over to his left side and his body is almost on its side but he can't make it to the belly yet bless him

However, this morning his daddy went to get him and he was on his belly and was laid to sleep on his back! So don't know how he managed it lol xxx