Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Holy cr*p I have a right chubber!!!!!

M is 20 weeks today. Just went and got her weighed and she is a whopping 17lb 13oz!!! How is this possible?! She is only having 5 6oz bottles a day!!! I dont think the HV believed me image

Replies

• Aww bless her! What line is she following? I love chubby babies, my sister was a real chubster :lol: but since I can remember she has been known as the slim one :roll: so no need to worry. Have you started weaning? x
  • She is between the 91st and 98th!!! At birth she was 25th!! And was following 50th for ages. Yes started weaning but literally only a couple of spoonfuls of puree once a day as shes not interested in anymore yet and has dropped each of her feeds by 1-2oz for the last 3-4 weeks so i wasnt really expecting much of a weight gain but she has put on 2lb 8oz in 4 weeks!!! x
  • Felicity was 98th for lengh and 91st for weight at last weigh in! In proportion though so not too chunky! X
  • My lo has always put 8-10z on a week and having rougly 30oz a day.

He was 15lb 3oz at 12 weeks so bet hes a good 17lb or more now at 16 weeks.

Hes being weaned to help with weight gain.

xx
  • I have a chubber too!!!!

He's 16 weeks and weighs 16lb 4oz! :lol::lol::lol:
  • me too!! my chubber beats even sarah's!!

Alex at 20 weeks weighed...18lb 3oz!!!!

he's on 4x8oz bottles a day and the tiniest bit of breakfast!

hv wasn't worried about him at all!
  • Got lo weighed today at 18 weeks hes 17lb 10oz just touching 91st line and on 75th line for height so hes gone up a line for that so growing everywhere.

• yup pops is chubster as well, she is 15 weeks and is 18lbs 4 oz..... and dont i know it when i am walking round holding her image
  • Matilda is 20 + weeks and is 13 pounds 5 oz. Is she the lightest here? :P She s around 67 cm though ...
  • Dexter is huge! He is 18 weeks old and 19lb 6oz image I don't understand where its coming from he only has about 25oz in 24 hours! He is quite long though, he's already in 6-9 month clothes which i'm hoping will last him til Summer as most are shorts and t-shirts but can't see that one happening.
  • harry is nearly 19 weeks and was 17lbs 6 today, he is very long, doesnt look chubby just his cheeks really. he's just above the 75th centile. theyre all different, bet if u lined us lot up there would be a huge variation, dont worry too much hun x
  • my DS has never had his length measured !!! does this get done when you get your babies weighed ????

going to get my DS weighed on Thursday - not done it for over a month now !!! he seems to be piling it on quite nicely !!!hahaha

DLAM xxx