Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello! remember me?!

I havent been on for ages! Hope everyone is well and all the bouncing babies! Hasnt time flown? Mali is 5 months now and had her last jabs on wednesday, which she was quite poorly after image

Ive started making personalised baby/wedding boxes for keepsakes www.facebook.com/boxboutique incase anyone wants a nosey, but im giving it up as soon as my stock has gone as its far too stressful and time consuming when i have two little girls to be worrying about!

What are our little ones up to now? Mali still isnt rolling over yet! xx

Replies

• LITTLE BUTTON!!!!!!

Hello luvvie, nice to see you on here again! I just went onto your box boutique page. Wow aren't you clever, they really are impressive. image It's a shame that you're stopping though but I understand it must be time consuming, I made my own Xmas cards once and they took me aaaaaaages!

Don't worry, my LO was 5 months yesterday and he's still not rolling over either, altho, his legs are SO strong and he was actually stood on the floor with his hands leaning on the sofa yesterday. I really don't mind how long it takes him to roll, sit up etc as long as he's a happy baby.

I've had a pretty rough time in the past few months, I had Bells Palsy and then Mastitis but finally i've come out the other side and can now start to enjoy my LO properly and the milder weather hopefully.

I just need to get my butt into gear and start exercising!

xxx
  • Hi hun, good to see you back, time has passed so quickly cant believe how old our bubs are getting, C is 20weeks now, she can roll from front onto back but when she is lying on her back she gets stuck half way over and gets very angry,lol. I wouldnt worry about it hun all babies so things at different times, my first lo was a very good talker but didnt walk properly till nearly 15months.xxx
  • hey hun course we remember you! Good to see u on here. Logan is now 5 months and a week! Im back at work now too. Started last week just doing 4 days a week! Logan at nursery 3 days and loving it. Alreadx noticed a huge difference in him he is sitting up very well now but not rolling over. He is also on 3 meals a day now. Still not sleeping through though! Still wakes for a 2oz snack at 4am lol. Xxx
  • It is a shame but I went to see a pychic (at a friends party evening) and she told me that i was thinking of a business venture and that i shouldnt pursue it as the next few months i will never get back. Being stubborn I still went ahead but she was right it's really not worth the stress!

Koukla sorry to hear you've had a rough time hun, hope the next few months are better for you. oh and dont talk about exercise! today i am starting my diet for about the 20th time! I do aqua aerobics and i ice skate plus im waiting for the 30 dayu shred dvd so i do the exercise but i cant stop eating crap! ive joined ww but find im bloody starving on the new pro points!

Angel bless your little one getting stuck and angry, M is already showing her temper just like her sister god help me! Im not concerned about her not rolling yet she's just a lazy bum! plus why should she roll when her sister will bring her anything she wants?!

Snuggle how you finding being back at work? As much as i love being home i do miss adult conversation! i go back just before the hols for 3 weeks then im off for the summer till september term!

M is on 3 meals a day but i feel like im making it up as i go along really :/ her weight is fine and she sleeps through but i worry if im getting the milk/food ratio right!

so nice to hear from you all and hearing about our little puddings! can you believe they will be one THIS year?! xx