Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Off to get a jumperoo!

Pointless post really, just really excited as we have been thinking about getting one for ages. Got really upset a couple of days ago as someone did a last second steal on one i was bidding on on ebay so DH has agreed that on the basis that we can sell it on and make some money back afterwards that we can get a new one!!!!

I have seen loads of really good reviews, any of you got them for your LO's?

Replies

• Options
    GC from BIJ just to say we have one and it is awesome!!!! My lo loves it so much!!! Best thing we spent our money on!!!! xxx
  • Options
    We've got one, only had it for a few weeks & as yet, lo seems unsure of what to do in it! Sits in it quite happily for a while but doesn't really bounce around much! She's the same in her door bouncer. Just swings there quite happily but no bouncing. Have fun putting it together, took me a fair while, but I was on my own, was stupidly proud of myself afterwards!
  • Options
    We've got one and lo likes it will happily sit in it for 20 mins or so but doesnt really jump but he likes looking at the animals at the front. Think he likes it so he can be noisy and look around.

Worth the money!!

• Options
    Yes we bought a 2nd hand one about 6 weeks ago and my Lo has just started to properly enjoy it in the last 2-3 weeks, yesterday he spent about 20 mins in it. There's a setting where noises are activated by your Lo's movement and he loves that one. He was getting quite aggressive in it yesterday!!

It's definitely worth getting one, at least you know if they're in it they are safe and u can potter around doing jobs.

I'm just waiting for lo to realise he can turn himself around in it too!! X
  • Options
    Well we are home and it's all set up, Biba seemed to love it to start (although her little feet dont touch the ground and we have had to put a cushion under her toes!)then i think it was a bit sensory overload for her after about 10 minutes as she got all upset, she was the same with her baby gym to start so i know that it will get better. I can see that she will love it as she gets a bit more used to it and i am already glad that we have got it - i just wished that i could have got the one from ebay for ??40 less!
  • Options
    my lo went in his at 12 weeks he had a box of celebrations under his feet. lol.

I remember he wasnt all that fussed to begin with but he got used to it!!

• Options
    Ah jumperoo's are great, Dexter loves his. Have you tried preloved or netmums? I got a 2nd hand one from netmums for ??50 and it was like new just gave it a wipe with some anti-bac stuff and we were good to go!
  • Options
    We got a 2nd hand one off eBay in brill condition just after Xmas and Noah absolutely loves it! He didn't spend all that long in it when we first got it but now can amuse himself for anything from 30mins to an hour, depending on his mood! Since his feet have been touching the floor he's been doing lots and lots of bouncing and he's also now worked out that the seat turns!

It's definitely money well spent as far as we're concerned!!