Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010

Facebook group

I know it's quite a while ago now, (like back when we were pregnant!!), but is there a fb group? Seem to remember people mentioning one. If so, can I join?!? Need new ways to entertain myself and escape from the stresses of moving!!!

Replies

• Hey I am a member of the group but it didn't really take off to be honest - the last post was in November!

When was your LO born? I am a member of the september facebook group you see and that is very active (Logan born 30th sept).

Could ask them to invite you to that?

• Ahhh, thanks snugglenush, think I'd be pushing it though, only just managed to cling on in here as lo kept me waiting 11 days and we slipped over into November, only the 1st and it was in the morn but still! image I just thought maybe everyone was over there as it got a bit quiet after the changes. I was away for ages cos they buggered up things on the phone, so maybe some others will pop back and see it's all working again and come back too. I signed up to the nest and then lost the link! Was quite quiet on there at the time too. I like it here, it's lovely and friendly, had a little browse over at mumsnet, or is it netmums?!?! And wow there's some mean arguments on there!!
  • Babyandbump is super busy.. But theres 'trolls' too! Can make ammusing reading!!

I never joined the fb group, is there a link? If its quiet we can jazz it up! X
  • Thats a good idea palmtree, i think most of us are on facebook so be good to use. Im a member but im really crap at it all, not sure if anyone can invite or if needs to be who started it.xx
  • well all the admins left! I will become admin and add anyone who wants to give it a go image

Just message me your email and ill add you xx