Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does your LO understand certain words yet?

Felicity knows "bot bot" (bottle) and "din din" (dinner) When I say them Her eyes go super-Huge and she flaps her arms franticly like a baby bird! Lol! So funny!

Replies

• Options
    Biba understands "nom noms" for her food she gets a great big dappy grin on her face, wish she would understand her name!
  • Options
    Matilda reacts to her name really well now! And her brothers name as well. When you say his name, she looks at him :P

And she also gets boobie, when I say 'do you want boobie' she goes all excited.
  • Options
    Sometimes when I say Dexters name he'll look at me and I think he understands 'daddy'. It's hard to say at the moment!
  • Options
    my Zooey reacts to her name already. She would really look at someone calling her then shows a big smile.
  • Options
    DS definately knows and reacts to his own name. He also knows the dogs name and looks for him everytime his name is mentioned!!x
  • Options
    defo knows name, when we are in his room i name things like dog or books or dino and his eyes go the side of the room that they are positioned in.
  • Options
    DS knows his name but he also turns when I say cheeky monkey too...

DS also flaps like a bird when he hear's bot bot.....

over the last few days when I say...have you got a STINKY BUM? he lifts his legs up as if he needs it changing !! haha

bless our growning little ones !!!!!

DLAM xxx
  • Options
    AWww! DLAM! Bless him lifting his lil legs up! X
  • Options
    M understands her name, also "bot bot", "dum dum", "jumperoo", "porridge" and "splish splash" (lol i sound like a nutter!!). She also knows every single theme tune from the disney channel and mickey mouse's voice ha!