Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DIO Weight Loss - NEW

Replies

• Options
    Urggh I tried the gym for the 1st time ever this week and HATED it!! Full of pervy men which made me too scared to get on the cross trainer as didn't want my fat bottom stuck in their faces on the bikes behind! :evil:

Sticking to Zumba for me I think! Anyway - 3lb loss for week 2 for me!x
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Finally got back on to laptop, its strange being without it for the week lol.

Anyhow, i have updated the weight losses and also the overall losses on the 1st post, hope they are right, let me know of anything that needs changed.

I am not weighing in this week as not been on the diet so will be back on track from now and have a good week and hopefully be able to undo all the damage i did last week lol.

Hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely Spring weather!

Lynz

xx
  • Options
    Week 3

Original weight: 11st 7lb

Current weight: 10st 12lb

Weight lost this week: 0.5lb

Overall weight loss: 9lb

It's coming off slowly but surely!!

I worked out I've so far lost: 5cm from my waist, 6cm from my bust image, 6cm from my hips and 4cm from my thighs.

I've also dropped a dress size so I'm pleased with the progress but may need to knock it up a gear now summer is just around the corner.image
  • Options
    Hiya!

Sorry, i've not been on here for ages! I've been trying to be good but it's failing miserably...thankgod for the nice weather that gor us out for some long walks.

Since we started this many moons ago, i've only lost about 7lbs. I know i shouldn't sniff at that but my goal was 30lbs by my birthday which is in 2 weeks!!!!

Right, must dust off my motivation again...got a holiday in July and B's christening to look good for!

SF xxx
  • Options
    Right not post as been really busy was hoping that would of helped with the loss but no luck.

Week 3 and no change so still 5lb with 11lb to loss image
  • Options
    well not a good start to my dieting either, havent lost anything so im still 12st7 with 32lbs still to lose image
  • Options
    Week 3 and no loss. Not expecting any next week either as it's my birthday!!
  • Options
    I've lost another 2lb this week (weighed in on Monday) so 17lb in total now, but I am on a period and stuffing myself with chocolate so will probably have a gain next week!!!
  • Options
    Well girls, i finally weighed myself to see what the damage was after my week away however got a very big shock as i have lost 3lb!!! So shocked but happy lol.

Have a lovely weekend and Mothers Day tomorrow and look forward to hearing of all your weight losses!!!

Lynz

xx
  • Options
    hey week 4 and I haven't weighed in as was away for the weekend. Will start agan on Monday image

• Options
    Week 4 for me and another 2lb off, yay, 26 so far. Want another 2lb next week to get my 2 stone!!!

8 weeks on Tue til holidays so on track to lose another stone!!!

Where is everyone this week??? No weight losses to record?

Hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather!

xx
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Well done everyone you're all doing fab!

I haven't been on this thread for a while, I had a few weeks where the diet went completely out the window so I didn't bother weighing myself.

Anyway I think i've lost 2lb since I last weighed in so lost about 12lb in total and 9lb to go.
  • Options
    Ive been too ashamed to post, not lost any weight for the 2nd week running and unfortunately the diet went completely out of the window this weekend so I think I will ignore the scales tomorrow and start afresh...!!

Im a nightmare and in a vicious circle where I expect too much too soon, dont lose weight and end up eating chocolate to cheer myself up lol....never mind i will get there eventually...!!

xx
  • Options
    I have updated your 2lb weight loss plumduff.

Keep going, you can do it!

You too Bryony

xx
  • Options
    I think it's week 5 as I missed a week.

Original weight: 11st 7lb

Current weight: 10st 12lb

Weight lost this week: 0lb

Overall weight loss: 9lb

I'm the same as Bryony, absolutely no change in about 3 weeks and it's really frustrating me!

I've been "sensible" with what I'm eating but eating more healthily than dieting.

So, I'm STILL the same weight although I have been going to Zumba once a week and going for at least one run a week as well, grrrrrrr!!!

:evil:
  • Options
    Its so frustrating when you have been good but don't see the results on the scales, really does my head in. Hang on in there you will probably see the results next week.

Are you following a plan Kouklamoo? I'm just counting calories and so far its worked for me, have a look at myfitnesspal.com, this is the web site i use.

Good luck for this week, i'm sure you will see a result on the scales.

Lynz

xx
  • Options
    Lynz, thank you for that website. I was using WW pro points but gave up on it and cancelled my subscription with them last week. I was a bit gutted because I liked the weight tracker BUT myfitness.com is almost identical and FREE!!!! image

I'm being extra good this week and fingers crossed the weight will be falling off by next weigh in.

Well done to u, you've done amazing. X
  • Options
    Thanks KM, i'm really motivated to get the weight off and keep it off this time. I want to lose another stone before my hols in June and so far i am on track.

I'll decide after that whether to maintain at that weight or keep going to lose another stone. I lost weight years ago for my brothers wedding but family and friends said i lost too much so just gonna see how i feel once i get a bit more off.

Myfitnesspal is gr8, i stumbled across it on the iphone the day after i had paid a month subscription to another website which was practically identical. Its been a real help and i'll continue to use it to maintain my weight once i get to a weight i'm happy with. Hubby has also lost 28lb and my mum has lost approx 21lb with it.

I think i should be on commission however with the amount of people i have told about it lol.

Have a good week

xx
  • Options
    Just 1lb for me this week, wanted 2 to get my 2stone but hey ho, definately next week!

Come on girls, how we all getting on?

xx
  • Options
    maintain again this week - have lost my motivation a bit and oh been at home which doesn't help cos he a chef so we pig out lol!

Am so close to my 1 stone but not quite there.

Ah well its the start of a new week and oh bck at work wed hehe.