Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

DIO Weight Loss - NEW

Replies

• Oh my goodness MissPiggy I actually love you!! image

I've been doing "MyFitnessPal" since Wednesday and have weighed in this morning and have lost 2lb! I'm so pleased, thank you. What I like about the site is they tell you what your weight will be if you carry on doing well which I have found a massive incentive.

It's been tough sticking to 1200 calories a day but I'm just about managing it and obviously reaping the benefits.

So.......

Original weight: 11st 7lb

Current weight: 10st 10lb

Weight lost this week: 2lb

Overall weight loss: 11lb

Good luck with everyone else's weigh ins and MissPiggy and snugglenush - I expect to hear good things from you both next week!

• Sorry haven't kept updated - I haven't been on here much. I think I've lost another 2lb. Will weigh in later and update again!!x
  • Glad its working for you KouklaMoo, the best thing about myfitnesspal is that its free!! When i think of all the money i've spent over the years at Weight Watchers!!!!!

Well done on your weight loss, and like you said its good motivation when you see what you could be in 5 weeks if you keep going at the same rate!

xx
  • I'll wait for your update Wisher before i update your weight loss.

xx
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I have totally lost motivation...!! Been naughty all week eating my hubbys mars bars lol.

Well you all seem to rate myfitnesspal so ive signed up and see if it helps me....fingers crossed!! hopefully next week I will be reporting a loss!! image
  • Good luck Bryony, hope MFP works for you!

Look forward to hearing your weight loss!

xx
  • Yay, 2lb loss for me this week, 29 in total, on track for holibags!!!!

Keep going girls, you can do it!!

Happy easter everyone

xx
  • wow Miss Piggy you are an inspiration!! You put those like me to shame!!

Well done! I think if I can get a loss this week it will spur me on a bit but I think because I haven't had a loss in a while I guess I am just losing the motivation!!

Weigh in day tomorrow so we shall see!

• Okay...I've lost 5 pounds so far. I have avoided this thread because I don't seem to lose weight and I don't like to think about my size...although I've dropped 3 dress sizes??? my weight stays the same and my tummy is still flabby...but, I'll be brave and try to post! 15 pounds to go. My date has changed (since it has come and gone!!!), I'd like to lose it by October 2011. Because we might TTC again...he he he. And I want to be back where I started!!!
  • Yay, welcome back Eliza and well done on losing your 5lb, gr8 that your down 3 dress sizes!

I have updated your total loss to-date, keep me posted with your progress.

xx
  • Thanks Snugglenush, i can't actually beleive myself how well i have done this time! I have done WW and SS before but never been as successful as i am just counting my own calories! Thankfully i am the type of person when i set my mind to something i am determined to do it and have the willpower to help me do it. What also helps is both Hubby and i are dieting together and ironically have lost practically the same amount, he is beating me by 1lb lol.

I am also so glad i found Myfitnesspal, it has been a great help to me.

xx
  • well i got so busy i forgot to weigh in but will do it in the morning!

• Sorry, been AWOL again but have lost another 3lbs since my last post image That's 10lbs in total!

SF xxx
  • Well done everyone that's still persevering with this dastardly weight loss!! I've lost another lb this week so;

Week 7

Original weight: 11st 7lb

Current weight: 10st 9lb

Weight lost this week: 1lb

Overall weight loss: 12lb

Woop woop! 2 more lbs and I've lost a stone!

Good luck with MFP Bryony. It's definitely helped me.

Right, bed time xxx
  • Well done girlies on your weight losses. Glad MFP is working for you KM.

I've updated your losses on front screen.

xx
  • Argh i've been so crap with the weightloss! I'm so fed up of not fitting in my old clothes but just have lost the will to diet!

Am starting anew today and i'm aiming to get down to my target weight by my birthday (end of July) so i've got 3 months to lose a stone.

I still refuse to weigh myself when AF has made an appearance though because I always put weight on during that week and it's never a good motivator lol.
  • Well i stayed the same this week but can't complain as it was hubby's birthday last weekend and i stupidly made him a birthday cake so we just had to eat it, plus its the time of the month so i'll happily accept a SS result.

Weighed in a day early so i can enjoy the royal wedding today with nibbles and bubbles! BBQ tonight too so hope the sun comes back out!!!

Off to Edinburgh tomorrow to see Derren Brown with a lovely wee Italian Restaurant booked before hand, courtesy of my mum, thanks Mum!

Diet starts again Sunday!!!

Hope you've all been having a lovely day enjoying the wedding!

xx
  • Just a quick check in, im afraid the diet has gone awol over the past couple of weeks...easter eggs are much more tempting than salad or fruit lol

Anyway, im going to try and start again using MFP tomorrow although ita gonna be tricky...hubby is off work as its our 3rd wedding anniversary and his birthday this week but i will try my best!!

MFP looks fab, got the app on my mobile as well so ive no excuses for not updating it lol. It should be a massive help if i can just avoid the junk food!!

Congarats to everyone who has lost weight, you are doing amazingly...and are putting me to shame!! xx
  • Ooh Bryony whats MFP? I know what you mean about avoiding the junk food it just tastes so nice!

I finally remembered to weigh myself today i've lost 2lb (went up a lb the week before last to Xst 10lb, didn't weigh myself last week due to AF and am Xst 8lb today image)

Doesn't explain why my jeans feel tighter rather than looser though :x
  • lol plumduff, MFP is just short for myfitnesspal, have you tried it?? seems a few peeps on here have been using it with success!!

I keep saying to my hubby that im destined to be overweight forever cos there are just too many yummy "goodies" to be eating lol.

xx