Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010

Clocks!

So we just get Biba in some sort of routine and bloomin clocks change to mess it all up!!!

Do any of you have any plans to try and make the transition any easier or just go with the flow? MIL wants us to go over for a roast next sunday and on our normal routine it would have been all good, but i just dont know what to say about a time. Should i try and move her bedtime back little by little or should i force her lunchtime nap an hour earlier (journey to mil's in the car) and hope then that the rest of the day follows suit??

Replies

• Oh gawd I hadn't even thought about this! How flexible is Biba? I mean does she always fall asleep at the same time? If so then i'd say do it little by little. Othewise if you think she will adapt fairly easily then try timing it with the trip to your MIL's. Good luck!
  • oh god lol just as we think we are getting in to a routine haha!!

I am going to risk it lol and just see how he goes. We are also at my parents for sunday roast! Logan is going to ahve his first roast dinner!! Pureed of course lol.

• i was just thinking about this, this morning or should i say in the middle of the night when ds decided it was time to play between 0030 - 2am !! he has never done this and i blame the full moon!

shallbe interesting to see how the LO react!
  • think i will just put him to bed at 7pm first night then usual 8pm next day. Hes quite flexible weekends i can get him in bed for 7pm weekdays it nearer 8pm and it doesnt seem to affect him.