Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy Mothers Day.xxx

So sorry ive been crap at getting on here recently.xxx

Just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to everyone, especially first time mummy's. I remember my first when dd was 3 months old, hubby took her out and bought her a "i promise to be good for mummy" tshirt and brought be breakfast in bed wih her wearing it, it was so cute i still well up even thinking about it,lol. I always think mothers day is about getting those silly little trinkety presents that they sell just for mothers day. My litte one is 4 now and my hubby still takes her for my birthday/xmas/mothers day pressies and sometimes she chooses so strange things but thats what makes them special to me. Bit of a pointless post but just wanted o say enjoy it.xxx

Replies

• Options
    As a first time mummy im looking forward to spending a family day with hubbie and DS, although i do have a refresher driving lesson first thing! heres hoping that daddy will at least make the dinner, now that would be something special!

happy mothers day to us all, and a pat on our backs for all our hard work being wonderful mummies! image
  • Options
    How lovely.

Happy Mothers Day to our fabulous BIO yummy mummies. x

• Options
    Im really excited as it is my 1st Mothers Day and DS will be 6 months old exactly on Sunday....

hubby has already got the card and present sorted....bless...xx

I guess Sunday is a Day we are not going to forget....can't wait..

Lets hope we all get a lay in..hahahah

Happy Mothers Day all in BIO

DLAM xxxx
  • Options
    Logan made me a card and a pot plant at nursery! I could have cried hehe - when I say made he has stamped his hand and feet on the front of a card haha.

Am very excited about Mothers Day as OH has it off so we are going away! Going to Lytham St Annes where his parents live. Can't wait!

• Options
    Happy mothers day to you all image.

Dance like a muppet I'm really excited as well as Will is 6 months on Sunday as well image .

Snugglenush I love Lthyam St Annes, hubby works near there. Hope you have a great day.
  • Options
    just found my flowers in the garage, ds must have been busy today picking them!
  • Options
    Happy mother's day everyone! Have a great one! image We are all blessed now, especially us first timers, to know the awesomeness of mummyhood!
  • Options
    It only gets better and funnier

My oldest 3yrs came upstairs the other night and told me her and daddy had been on the computer making cards but "ssshhh it's a secret" that was cute enough but then daddy who was listening on the baby monitor downstairs shouted up to the "little tattletail off for telling"

Have a happy mothers day everyone