Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wow!

I just had my first 'weaned' nappy. OH MY GOSH!!! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    ha ha me too today actually, but ds has only been on purees for the past week, but it was defo a carrot nappy!! and the consistancy of it reminded me of the black tar nappies!! sorry if TMI. i think i will get a fright the day he does a solid poo! and will no doubt take a photo to show hubbie he he
  • Options
    My LO does proper minature poos! I lie her on the change mat for 20 mins or so each day to let the air get to her bottom. Twice a fully formed miniature human poo has come out. I find it really funny for some reason!

Shame they absolutely stink though - we live in a flat and i keep having to traipse down to the outside bin with pooey nappies.

Also on another note, i always put those disposable change mats on top of her plastic one but they are very expensive so now i put down a whole one and cut another into quaters and put it just under her bottom. Then they last 4x as long! She always waits until her nappy is off to wee. She's a monkey. :lol: