Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Highchair help!

I know there's a thread in baby but I thought I'd ask here for highchair recommendations please! I'm really confused. I need one that height adjusts as we have a table and breakfast bar. There are so many! I'd like a funky patterned one for a girl. Not sure about anything else, I'm clueless, at the moment I'm feeding her in her bumbo on the counter but she's desperate to feed herself which is a struggle doing it that way. I'd like her to be able to sit with us. About ??100 max budget. Thanks ladies!!

Replies

• Options
    we have the ark from mothercare - it is fantastic would highly recommend it. It is height adjustable and has 3 reclines on it it is also very easy clean!

• Options
    Cosatto, Kaledioscope.It's wonderful. x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I went for cossotto 'mrs owl' one from kiddicare in the end! So excited to get it now, life really has changed!!! image
  • Options
    lol I was the same!!
  • Options
    Sorry, chicco polly mrs owl! Duh. It's so funny isn't it, I'm more excited about her clothes then mine, (as nothing fits me properly!), I love ordering her new stuff and get as excited waiting for it as I used to about the stuff I used to get excited about......see, I can't even remember what those things were now!! Books, cds, householdy stuff maybe!
  • Options
    i got the kaleildoscope hi-lo too has different height and recline levels xx

and v.funky!!