Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010

Holidays :)

Can't wait we finally have Will's passport all sorted so just booking the flights for 2 weeks in Spain with my mum image.

Hubby is a little upset as he can only come over for a week but I know the boys are going to love it there.

Will's first holiday so excited image

Replies

• That will be lovely. Were thinking of going next year as i think lo would just get restless and prob cry after 30mins into a flight. lol.

Be nice for you to get some sun

• we are off to france in aug and cant wait for him to be playing in the sand / water,but most of all just having family time, i feel sorry for hubbie as when he does get a day off there is always folk round so he gets no reall time with ds, and i really must get his passport done too.

bring on our holidaysssss
  • We are going to Guernsey at the end of the month with the family! Can't wait!!!!!

• LOL I didn't mean end of the month - I meant end of August!

• We're going to Spain for two weeks at the beginning of June, so excited!! Except I haven't sent off for Poppy's passport yet, oops! Really need to get that sorted! My parents have a villa out there and they're coming with us - I'm looking forward to some lie ins image Will be nice for hubby to spend two weeks with Pops too and have some real family chill out time image Hoping for a nice tan too, I feel so pasty at the moment!!

xx
  • Wow hoo all booked and I'm off a week on Wednesday image .

Looks like my dad is going to join us once his back from India as well which will be great as ds1 loves him.

Happymrss I spent ages trying to get Will's photo and do it online like ds1 but always ended up with shadow so finally went to jessops and got a brilliant photo was all worried as it took so long but got the passport back in a week (check & send) and that included a bank holiday. So fingers crossed it will be just as fast for you.
  • Oh fab that's good news!! Have a lovely holiday xx