Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2010

3 years on, hello ladies

Hi girls, i used to be under the heading sianyp77, some of you may remember me.

my last post was around BIO 2010 babies' 1st birthday, so a long time ago. and that was talking about losing my mum whends was 9 months old. well when ds was 16 months old, hubby and i separated. weve tried and tried again but we are now getting divorced. life has been awful with more tradgedies in the family aswell, i suppose iam feelin a bit self pitiful and wondering if i am the only mum in the world desperately craving baby number 2 but now in a position that isnt going to happen, certainly not within this marriage anyway. image

Replies

• Hey, I'm sorry to hear you and hubby have split up ????. You never know what's round the corner and never say never to another baby. Most of us are on our fb page, not sure if many people look on here anymore. Hope you and your 3yr old are otherwise well xx
  • Hi purplesunrise,

So sorry to hear you are having such a rough time and I really hope things get better soon.

There is a mum posting on MadeForMums who split up with her hubby in Jan and is looking for someone to chat to online, if you want to join that forum:

http://www.madeformums.com/forum/general-chat/struggling/25115.html

Good luck with everything image