Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Congratulations and good luck from the BIO 2010 ladies :)

Congratulations on your BFP!!

This time last year we were in the same position as you!! It's going to be an interesting and exciting year for you all.

Good luck!!

Replies

• thats a lovely message Snugglenush....I'm also from Born in October....

Good luck to you all and hope you all have a healthy and happy pregnacy.....

DLAM...xxxx
  • Thank you. I'm so happy and excited but worried at the same time. I'm due on 6th October so very early days. Hope you BIO ladies are enjoying being mummies!

Mooomin x
  • Aww thats nice, I'm from BIO 2009! I'm pregnant again and am due 26th September but theres a definite chance that it could be late and I have 2 October babies xxx
  • Good luck ladies! Im also from BIO 2010, was due on 8th Oct but had my daughter on 30th Sept. Got my bfp this time last year..believe me the time will fly by!! Best of luck to you all! ENJOY! x
  • Me too, another 2010 bio lady, enjoy every minute such a wonderful time, i was due 12th and C made her appearance on the 19th, happy and healthy pregnancy to you all.xx