Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptoms....

So ladies....

Even though it's very early days, what symptoms do you have so far, if any?

Perfectly normal not to have any too so please don't worry if you haven't got any xxx

* Occasional sore (.)(.)

* Think I'm going off tea! (boooo)

Replies

• My symptoms seemed to have disappeared the last couple of days! Theybwere really strong even before bfp...having severe dizziness, hot flushes, nausea (to the point of heaving) sensitive to smells, moo swings and bad emotionalness!

I've also got a bad trapped nerve in my back which I had in last pregnancy too (although didn't get til end of 2nd tri)

I am a bit fluey at the min so think thats why my symptoms have gone! No boob tenderness for me yet..xx
  • Have you had the flu-jab? Yes those symptoms could be over-riding the pregnancy symptoms. You're having "moo" swings? Does this mean you're being a cow at the moment?! LOL.

I'm having a few twinges inside down there! Maybe cos AF due today or things getting to work! image xx
  • i have been feeling really tired and had a huge emotional melt down the other day which prompted me to test x no sore boobs for me yet, been feeling queasy on and off the last few days which surprised me because had no morning sickness with alex x
  • Like PB just before and just after I tested I had lots of symptoms but they do seem to have mostly gone away.

I had....

Faint nausea

Short intense headaches

Hot flushes

Cramping

Sore boobs!

I feel a like queasy for a few seconds and then it goes, I'm not complaining but am a little concerned -I know everything varies so much from woman to woman I just hope everything is ok.

Mooomin x
  • Hey mooomin, absolutely nothing to worry about hun - my two pregnancies I had barely any symptoms, if any!!!

Drove me crazy, I really wanted to have my head down the toilet, massive boobs and be put off certain foods but nope, nothing!! :lol:

And besides, a lot of symptoms don't tend to kick in til 6 wks anyway. If at all. xx
  • I have slightly tender boobs (i usually get this before AF but it eases when AF comes)

I had a wave of nausea, only the once and thought i was gonna puke :lol:

Crampy pains on/off for past 2 weeks

I feel a little light headed at times, if i stand up too quick etc. I do tend to faint when pregnant so im prepared. Only thing is the minute i do it at work there gonna guess :lol:
  • Hmmm I know I should be glad I feel fine. Will feel better when its a bit further along.

Just reached 5 weeks! Woohoo....

Mooomin x
  • Moomin I didnt have any symptoms with my last pregnancy, no morning sickness only thing I really had in first trimester was serious tiredness lol but got off quite lightly x x

Kelly x
  • Thanks ladies, have had the odd wave of nausea which has somehow reassured me! Won't be saying that a few weeks down the line!

Mooomin x