Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

This is early BUT are you finding out the sex?

i know its very early to be thinking about sexes but wondering if anyone has thought abt it?

I am 70% sure im having a boy...you know why?

I went to a spitualist beginning of last year and she told me i would have a 3rd baby, born in sept round about my mums birthday (my mums birthday is 24th sept) and it would be a boy....FREAKY.

I'll point out that i have not been ttc, my hubby said 2 was plenty. I have been trying to convince him for another. I really had no idea id get pregnant as i roughly know my cycles and defo didnt do the deed while OV... Also my other 2 kiddies took 1.5 years to conceive with great desperation and we tried everything, if they told me to stand on my head for 5mins as that would get me preggers i would have done it lol

My due date is 9th Oct but my previous 2 have came 2 and 3 weeks early so i think this will be a sept baby. :lol:

Replies

• Options
    I def think we are having a girl!

My mum had a dream a few weeks back me and my sil were both pregnant with girls, she had no idea either of us were ttc...I then found out a week later I was pg....my sister in law found out a week after me she is also expecting a baby 3 days after me!

And this time around I've had a zillion times more symptoms so far and feel alot more nauseous then I did last time...I didn't get any nausea until about 9 weeks last time...this time it started before bfp xx
  • Options
    That is so freaky if you do have a September boy!! Will you find out at your 20 week scan?

I would love to find out the sex. I have a ds (11 months) but we didn't find out with him and I bet my hubby wouldn't want to find out this time either. It was such a fantastic moment when he was born and would like to have that again, but... I am dying to know!! Would just love a girl (or another little boy lol, as mine is just soo cute!)

xx
  • Options
    Oh forgot to add we found out last time BUT font want to find out this time time and want a suprise xx
  • Options
    yeah im gonna find out for sure. I have a ultrasound dept at work so will probably find out before 20weeksimage

I found out Abby was a girl at 14 weeks last time, well was told there was no obvious boy bits she wouldnt committ to saying so early in gestation :lol:
  • Options
    Lol Jane I found out at a private scan at about 16-17 weeks. There's no way I could work with an US machine and not find out...that's too much temptation lol

I had an emotional breakdown in mothercare just before my 12 week scan a I wantedto buy something but there was only 2 neutral outfits and they were boring! I burst into tears and was proper sobbing then threw a big hussy fit as wanted to know!! But this time around I'm alot more relaxed and feel like il be able to wait...after all I have my little mr to keep my mind off it and keep me busy! Lets see if I feel the same in 14 weeks time lol! Xx
  • Options
    We didn't find out last time and won't be finding out again. We already have a DS, and don't really mind what we have this time either. I won't be trusting any guesses I have either as by the end of my pregnancy last time I was convinced I was going to have a girl!

• Options
    We didnt find out with DS and won't be finding out this time either x They don't tell you at the 20 week scan here so no temptation, but I think if there was the option ot know I wouldn't be able to say no lol OH on the other hand would still say no x

I loved the surprise when DS was born and can't wait to find out when he/she is born x x

PS i think boy again though x
  • Options
    My OH does not want to know and I'm not sure I do either, we want more than 1 anyone so will be getting a lot of neutral stuff for the first year.

I think we are having a boy -just because my OH family is all boys but would be thrilled to have a little girl. I have a nephew and niece that I adore and am happy with either variety! :lol:

Mooomin x