Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lost my little bean

Morning ladies,

Sorry not been on here for a little while. I started bleeding saturday and took 2 digi tests, both came up 'not pregnant' continued to bleed and passed some little clots and 'tissue'. I know I've lost my bean, feel kinda numb but after what we went through last time I'm also kind of relieved that it has happened now and not further down the line.

We are going to wait a couple of months before trying again. So can someone take over the due date list please. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Take care ladies. xxx

Replies

• I'm really sorry to hear your news xxx

Take care of yourself

Love TW xx
  • Omg sweetie I'm so so sorry!! This is such awful news, bad shit always happens to people who least deserve it!

Big kisses babes, and good luck for the future xxx
  • Oh and il take over the list tonight when I can get into the laptop xxx
  • Thank you ladies, cheers for doing the list hun. Yeah it is utter cr*p but hey ho. Wasn't my turn, got to be positive. We will get our baby soon, I'm sure of it! xxxxx
  • Oh WT GCing but was keeping an eye on you, I'm so so sorry hun....see how you feel in a few weeks time it's very hard immediately after it happens but maybe we'll see you back in TTC before too long. big hugs.....((((hugs))))
  • Oh wild thing, i'm so so sorry to hear that. big hugs hun my thoughts are with you right now. xxx
  • Oh wildthing, I'm so sad to hear your news. It really doesn't seem fair. I will be thinking of you and hope you come through this tough time alright.

Cg x
  • Hope you and you OH are ok, hope you are back in a DI forum soon.

Mooomin x
  • Oh wildthing! I was checking in to see how you were getting on, I'm so so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your OH.

xx
  • G/C but just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear this news! You'll get your little baby soon, it's just that the path is so hard for some people (particularly the good ones it seems)!

I truly hope to see some good news from you soon!

xx
  • oh hun am so sorry to hear this, big hugs to you and your OH x x x
  • So sorry to hear this

Hope you get some good news soon x x x