Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Who's been secretly looking at Baby stuff?

must admit i have

i love browsing so much lovely stuff lol

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev281pr___.png

Replies

• Options
    i have been looking at loads and trying to figure out what i can get away with buying for number 2 without Oh saying its a waste of money lol x x
  • Options
    I went to the Mama & Papa factory shop in Huddersfield on Friday and bought a baby swing that was reduced from ??100 to ??40! It seems like madness as I'm only 5 weeks, but when I had my ds, I always wanted a swing and never got one. I feel a bit stupid buying something when I'm so early though! Oops! I won't need anything else for this baby though, unless its a girl as everything we have is for a boy!
  • Options
    ive bought a couple of items too, and there blue. sssh dont tell! :lol:
  • Options
    I am trying not to, as I know my hubby won't let me buy anything until after the 20 week scan. However, I popped into next and mothercare today to look for a pressie for my friend who had a little girl last week, and was loving looking at all the cute little baby outfits. I was also looking at the swings as it is something I didn't get last time, but would quite like time. What a bargain you got katels.

I also have most stuff from my DS, so won't need to buy much, probs just a double buggy. I am also currently trying to decide whether to get a combed to move my DS to or a single bed. He will be 21 1/2 months then and I just dont want him to be moved to a bed to early if he isn't ready and with a cot bed he could still use it as a bed when he is ready.

Xxx