Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Hello, i'm new. xx

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is feeling well. I thought i'd better introduce myself as i've been reading everyones posts for a couple of weeks so its about time i joined in!

I'm Sara, i'm 31 and am 5 + 1 (i think) weeks pregnant. So excited as its a much wanted pregnancy but also convinced something bad is going to happen so driving myself a bit mad! I've done 11 pregnancy tests in the last week!!! Am i bonkers?!

Got my first docs appointment next week and can't wait but also wouldn't mind sleeping through these next 2 months so when i wake up i can tell everyone our news!

How is everone feeling? I have very very sore norks and some lower back aches but apart from that i'm feeling pretty good so far.

xx

Replies

• Congratulations!

I am also 5+1 I think! It is so exciting, yet so scary as well.

I'm also doing ok so far, no real symptoms or sickness yet.

Xxx
  • Thankyou ladies. How exciting is this?! I've now had a 6 week scan (yesterday) and today had my 1st midwife appointment. Its all becoming real and its ace!

Congratulations to everyone here and hoping we all have a healthy 9 months. xxxx
  • Hi!

Can I ask how come you have had appointments already?

My docs have fobbed me off until 8 weeks and im having to pay for an early scan (don't mind as I want to make sure its all ok)

Sorry for being nosey image

BB 5+3 xx
  • Hi BroodyBoots

I had an early scan yesterday because i've been spotting a bit and the doc sent me to the hospital. Actually last week i was terrified something awful had happened. Luckily all seemed normal but was a bit too soon to hear a heartbeat.

My appointment today was my first one with the midwife, she said you have it between 6-8 weeks, i guess i'm lucky i got mine so soon. She took my blood, asked lots of questions and generally talked me through the next 7.5 months. Was great really!

I have another scan in 2 weeks to check all is still well after my bleed so keep your fingers crossed for me but i do think all will be fine now, phew!

xx
  • Hi and welcome, I am a serial tester too hehe....currently i am waiting for the cbdigi to go to 3+ for me to be happy

4+6