Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else really worried??

Hi ladies, just checking I've not gone completely mad!!!

Please tell me I'm not the only one really worried that things are going to go terribly wrong!!

Every time I go to the loo I worry I'm going to see something I don't want to!

I did another test this morning just to check I'm still pregnant. It was a CBD and luckily it said 'pregnant 2-3'

I already have a ds and pretty sure I wasn't this worried last time.

Anyone else feeling the same??? x x x

Replies

• I'm exactly the same. Done 11 pregnancy tests in as many days! Keep imagining i've come on my period and am convinced the doctor next week will tell my i've made a big mistake and i'm not actually pregnant at all!

Yikes us women are crazy.
  • Yes! I have been feeling just the same. We told our parents yesterday and it made me even more worried as I don't want things to go wrong! I am also the same checking everytime I go to the loo! I was trying persuade my hubby that we should pay for a private early scan as I'm worrying, but he is of the opinion that having a scan wouldn't change the outcome anyway!

The thing is I do remember being the same with my DS! I think I must just be a natural worrier!

Xxx
  • Hi toms mum

Iv felt the same!! In every pregnany i have spent a fortune on tests! I havnt this time. today have felt better because I did have a scan! No matter how much people tell u not to worry,you still do!! I symptom spot constantly and I drive everyone mad with my negativity sometimes. I do have reasons to be like thisimage all you can do is try to be positive and try to forget that you are pregnant ( if poosibleimage ) I agree with curlygirly dh it doesn't change outcome but I think it can put your mind at rest!

Good luck xxx
  • Yep I am exactly the same! I am worried everytime I go to the loo and am scared to look in case I see something bad! Every cramp and twinge makes me worry although I know unless it is severe & constant there is nothing to worry about! I keep prodding my (.)(.) to make sure they r still sore lol! I am a born worrier anyway but I dont think I have ever been so bad! I feel it has taken so long fir me to get here and I am just waiting for something to go wrong! I had my Drs appointment yesterday and I was explaining all my concerns and he was like "chill out" lol x
  • Hi All,

I am exactly the same! This is my first pregnancy, and I am terrified. I have done about 18 tests! No I'm not joking! I think I should get shares :lol:

I think cos we tried for so long and then went through IVF I am even more scared that its all going to be snatched away!!

We have our early scan at the fertility clinic this Friday and I am terrified there is going to be no heartbeat!

I haven't really had many symptoms apart from massive achy boobs and the occasional bout of nausea.

Roll on Friday I guess :?

Love TW

6+2