Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Introducing myself

Hi Everyone,

Eeeeek I am now a DIO mummy2b!

I have a DS aged 16 months, he was due in BIS09 so I stayed over there but then born October. There will be exactly two years between them.

I am 28 and DH is 36 and we have been together 5 years and live in SW London.

I am sooooooooo excited to be here!! Doesnt feel real yet but in some ways I am more excited this pregnancy as I know what to expect...I loved my pregnancy first time around.

I am 4+0 and DD is 19th Oct

As you can see from number of posts I am a serial waffler! I am also sooooo impatient, I tested from 5DPO will probably have early scans, gender scans and 4d scan and if I could I would find out the sex today.....I get soooooo excited!

So Helllllllllo DIO11 x

Replies

• Hi LadyK, nice to meet you!!

I'm also due in Oct 2011....i think the 6th.

I too have a 16month old!!!

xxxx
  • congratulations lovely and welcome to DIO 11 x i spotted your serial testing post and had a little chuckle, i wonder how many tests you will actually do before bubs arrive x

look forward to getting to know you over the next 8 months x x
  • Haha! Ello stranger! I am officially due in Sept but might straddle the 2 as it's literally the last day in Sept so may well come in Oct like your litle man

!

• Oh also wanted to say - I'm a serial tester too. I'm 6+6, so 34 dpo, and I think I've done about 25 tests - including 4 CBD's! Some days I feel so normal I just feel like I have to test to believe I really am pg!

We'll be on mat leave at same time again so you can come round and play! Yay!

• Welcome to DIO x

I am a test addict too! I have done about 20 tests!! I feel pretty normal most days too, so a test or 2 puts my mind at rest! image

I am 6+2 today and have a scan on Friday - praying they find a little heartbeat!

Love TW

6+2
  • Aww Congratulations!!

I am in DIO09 but my LO was born 30th Sept 09 so I often lurk in sept09 as well.

My LO will also just be 2 when this one arrives

xx
  • Welcome to DIO.

Excited, but nervous as this is longest pergnancy we have had.

Here't to a H&H pregnancy.

Sarah xx
  • Ahhh, Congratulations and welcome! I also have a DS who is almost 14 months old, so will have a just under 22 month age gap.

I know what you mean about the tests, I would test daily if I could afford too!

xx
  • ahhhh congratulations - that is brillinat news x
  • congrats LadyK!

I also have a ds who was born in Oct 09.

Looking forward to chatting with you xxx
  • wahoooooooo we are here together again!! (i feel like i am cheating on BIS09) xxxx
  • Hi akaladyk, a little birdy over on ttc told us you got your bfp CONGRATULATIONS!!! image

unfortunately not joining you in this forum, AF got me today boohissgrrrr!

hope you have a h&h 9 months image

xx