Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Amazing!!!! :)

Well I didn't dream it all up after all! ;D We have 1 lovely little heartbeat!!!

It was the most amazing experience of my life!! I hope I can try and relax a little now, although it seems like a lifetime to get to a 12 week scan!

I hope everyone has great weekends

Love a very happy

TW

6+4 (wow)

Replies

• Excellent TW, did you have a private scan? I want to go for one but babybond is only from 7 weeks.

How lovely seeing that little HB xxx
  • Ahhhhh I'm so pleased it really puts your mind at rest doesn't it!! Congratulationsimage;););) xxxx
  • sorry to ask questions, was it a epu scan or paid for xx i mc in september and keep worrying an wondered weather i should just ask if they can scan me x altho i think i would need to be over 7 weeks as im 6+3 atm xxx
  • Oh congrats chick! It is the most amazing experience! I had a private early scan with DS and even though you don't see as much ad you do at 12 weeks etc...it was the nicest scan if them all! Seeing and hearing that heartbeat for the first time and knowing everythings ok is just amazing!!

• Thanks Ladies!

I still can't believe it!

The only reason we got an early scan is because I had IVF. So they do an 6 week scan to make sure its a viable pregnancy etc..

I think DH and I are gonna pay for private scan at around 9 weeks, as the thought of waiting till 12 weeks ( although its only 5 weeks away) just seems like ages!!

I have also been to see my Dr to register the pregnancy and to register with the midwife. So I am hoping to get a call this week to sort out my booking in app.

Love TW

7 weeks tomorrow x
  • Hi TW

Fab news, we have got ours in the morning and so nervous, but excited at the same time.

As we had IVF ours will be 6w5d, but I also have high NK cells so will get another scan at 7 weeks, 8weeks and 10 weeks, so can't wait.

Will let you know how I get on.

Sarah

• Wow!

Thats amazing!

I still have 2 weeks to go until my babybond viability scan, am so excited! eek

Congrats on yr little hbeat!

BB xx

5+1