Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

A rather shocked introduction :)

Hi Guys,

I thought i might introduce myself. I am still in shock as i really didnt think i would be having another. if you dont mind i would like to tell my story.

I was on here about 3 years ago TTC it took us a Year to conceive with a 2 MC's along the way. I know a year is not really that long when you consider how many ladies on here have been trying for longer but you see. I had severe Endamytriosius (sorry i am terrible at spelling) and Fibroids very painful and was basically knocked out for 4days of the month my DH had low count and of the 5% only half were useable. I had a DD from a previous relationship and we were happy. well the pain got to severe and my Gyne opted for a hysterectomy which i was happy about. anyway low and behold when i went in to book op i find out we are pregnant image yeay!!! so my DH and i decided he would have the snip as we were happy with 2 anyway on wed we were getting ready to go and i realise i am 3 days late so i do a test (thinking it will come upo negative) but low and behold i am pregnant again and this time we were doing everything to prevent it...LOL

So i have a 6yr old a 10mth old and a newbie on the way i am due i think on 10th OCT so here i am again in the DI forum so Hi to all who are here i hope we all have a happy healthy 9mths!!!

Replies

• Wow what a story, so amazing! Congratulations!

I am also due on 10 Oct, yay! I have a ds, who is 1 this week.

Wishing you a h&h 9 months - lets hope the time passes quick lol!

xx
  • Ahhhhhhhhh hello! and how exciting...well it was obviously meant to be!!

What a story to tell LO's!

Look forward to having you in DIO11 xxx
  • Thanks guys,

i am looking forward to this pregnancy as i am now 6wks and have no sickness or nausea which is a first as i am usually sick from about 4 wks so happy face on image

looking forward to talking to you all xx
  • wow - what fantastic news Twinkle

Congratulations - Look forward to getting to know you image
  • Hey you image Stay away from the castor oil this time! x
  • Kaycee...LOL TRust you to remember

I think i will, it was quite scarily quick last time and i blame it all on the caster oil...hehe though i guess i could say that DS just glided out nicely image
  • Congratulations!! what an amazing suprise xx
  • What a fantastic story and obviously a baby that really wants to join your family!

Congratulations, hope you have a h & h 9 months.

• Congratulations Twinkle! Look forward to sharing our stories along the way! x