Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

A quick hello

Hi, ladies. I had a lovely message from LadyK over the weekend so thought I would pop in and introduce myself. I am THG and I'm pregnant with my second with and edd of 1st October, so by my calculation I'm seven weeks today.

I already have a son, Peter, who will be 2 on 1st March. I used to post in BiMarch'09, Baby and Toddler quite a lot, but since the site changed logging in to the site has made my home laptop crash. image These days I post mainly on The Nest (z15.invisionfree.com/TheNest) which is a bit friendlier to my poor old computer, although I do read on here occasionally and can post from work (although I'm reluctant to do so as it is a very new job!)

Anyway, I hope you will come over and visit us on The Nest, and I will try to pop in here occasionally to catch up. And may we all have a healthy and happy 8 remaining months. image

Replies

• Hi,

Congratulations! This is also my second and I recognise you from baby and toddler.

What a pain that this site is making your laptop crash, hope to see you here from time to time.

Cg xxx
  • Congratulations hun, and i hops you can come in here some more. i have only just started posting and this is baby number 3 for me so good luck and hope to spk some more soon xxxx
  • Thanks so much for the welcome, ladies. image Hopefully I will make it on here a bit more regularly. It makes a nice distraction from my nausea, something which work doesn't seem to do, for some strang reason! image
  • Good to see you here HistoryGirl.....

I am looking forward to Due in Nov 11 to pop up so we cn shimmie up the list woo hoo