Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Oct 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a big VERY excited hello

*waves* hello

I'm very excited and hugely surprised to be joining you all in this forum.

I'm Amme - 30 yrs old and married for 2.5 yrs to my wonderful hubby. I had my DD in May 2010 (9 months old now!) and found out last week that I am expecting again. My Due Date based on LMP is 27th Sept but I'm hoping you guys will let me hang out here as DD was induced at 12 days overdue so I'm really expecting this to be an Oct baby.

This baby is a New Year's surprise we weren't trying although we also weren't preventing, if you know what I mean. We are both absolutely thrilled to have been so blessed with this second pregnancy - we haven't told anyone yet so just hoping that everyone will be as happy as we are.

I only went back to work in December (3 days a week) - I'm finding work a struggle at the moment and am hoping to reduce my hours further in the next couple of months.

Well, I think that is all the important stuff about me - luckily I just seem to suffer from queasiness rather than full on sickness but I currently have insomnia - litteraly got 2 hours sleep last night image

That is definately enough from sorry for the waffle just so pleased to be joining you all!!

I don't have my scan date yet but I've got my booking in appt with midwife on 5th March. image

Replies