Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Oct 2011

Does anyone else not feel pregnant?

Hi ladies,

I'm 5+2 and I don't feel at all pregnant yet which is frustrating.

My (.)(.) are slightly tender when squeezed but I don't feel tired or nauseous. I actually feel pretty good and very normal. Does anyone else feel like this? Should I be feeling some symptoms by now?

Any symptoms I might be feeling are so slight that they could easily just be coincidence.

If I hadn't done about a million tests I wouldn't believe it!

Replies

• Hey chick

I wouldnt worry too much yet, with my first pregnancy I had no sickness, nausea, at all, and only really had sore boobs and tiredness from about 6-7 weeks x This time, pretty much same again although I am 7 +3 and still no sore boobs, just tired and peeing loads x

try not to worry, I am sure it will all hit you in a few weeks, and if not then just remember you are one of the lucky ones x x
  • Hi broody mare

I'm 7 weeks today and not feeling much either!! Only slightly sore boobies and tiredness(oh and weeing a lot) although I panic if I havnt been in the hourimage no sickness whatsoever!! I know how you feel but everyone keeps telling me that not everyone gets symptoms!! Try to relaximage although easier said than done !! I'm not taking any of my own adviceimage xxx
  • I know exactly what you mean - I missed that stage of this pregnancy as I didn't find out until 7 weeks and have felt a bit pants ever since! But last time I knew at 4 weeks and it wasn't until about 6 weeks that I started to get a few symptoms and even then they would come and go. Infact I convinced myself last time that I'd lost my baby at 9 weeks - as all my symptoms disappeared for a week. This time I'm hoping that my symptoms will disappear at 9 weeks for a bit just to give me a break :lol: I'm definately more relaxed this time around.
  • Thanks for your replies ladies. So many women talk about their early pregnancy symptoms so I was starting to worry that something wasn't right. It's really encouraging to hear that I'm not the only one who doesn't feel much.

I can't believe I'm actually hoping to start feeling ill!